Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.908 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 221% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,065 (CHF 4,642) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)