Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12901 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,848元 (Php84,088) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)