Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13712 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,059 (Php124,404) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)