Cost of living in Gaya, India vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09681 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,931元 (₨112,910) in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)