Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.724 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,815元 (23,220 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)