Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01111 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,495 (1,124,644 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (27 minutes ago)