Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.046 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,806 (3,413 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)