Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00596 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,948 (₩2,341,307) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)