Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,151 (₩2,245,556) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)