Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,765 (₩1,837,146) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (40 minutes ago)