Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09759 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,858 (₨70,271) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)