Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.797 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,149 (3,727 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)