Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,925 (P18,503) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)