Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,193 (P23,883) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)