Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.868 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,245 (3,223 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)