Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.967 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,022 (3,041 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)