Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,441 in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (32 minutes ago)