Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.970 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,383元 (€2,307) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)