Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,572 (€1,808) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)