Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,086 (€1,931) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)