Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu, Tuvalu compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.047 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu (Tuvalu) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,566元 (AU$2,292) in Funafuti, Tuvalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)