Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,094元 (Dirham 9,601) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)