Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.880 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,626元 (Dirham 10,440) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)