Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,277 (17,483,430 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (41 minutes ago)