Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,284 (€2,567) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (27 minutes ago)