Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,461 (€3,632) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (33 minutes ago)