Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.810 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,607元 (€3,023) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)