Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,466 (€2,517) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (44 minutes ago)