Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,079 (P27,263) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)