Cost of living comparison between Francistown, Botswana and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,776 (P26,253) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)