Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,132 (P16,999) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)