Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,244 (P18,338) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (28 minutes ago)