Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,642 (P18,650) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)