Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,696 (P18,260) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)