Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,070 (R$ 4,750) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)