Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,178 (R$ 6,946) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)