Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.830 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,236元 (R$ 7,234) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)