Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.772 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,705 (R$ 6,606) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)