Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,083 (R$ 8,028) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (40 minutes ago)