Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,042元 (C$3,501) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)