Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,554 (C$3,174) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)