Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 96% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,783 (€2,385) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)