Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,430 (€3,973) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)