Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.924 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 93% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,281元 (€2,686) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)