Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18224 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,113元 (ARS $44,519) in Formosa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)