Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.708 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,921元 (8,736 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)