Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.602 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,748 (7,331 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)