Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.674 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,449 (7,435 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)