Cost of living in Focşani, Romania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.598 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,401元 (6,509 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)