Cost of living in Focşani, Romania vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.679 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,568元 (8,079 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)