Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,892 (21,739 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)