Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.806 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,954元 (€2,428) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)