Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.540 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,251元 (€2,155) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)