Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07952 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,201元 (Taka 115,705) in Feni.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €258 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $29,155 (about 3 hours ago)