Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08212 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,423元 (Taka 114,747) in Feni.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)