Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08178 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 11,302元 (Taka 138,198) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 2 hours ago)