Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07500 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,202 (Taka 122,685) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)