Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,205 (R$ 5,591) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)