Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.819 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,663 (€1,875) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (38 minutes ago)