Cost of living in Faro, Portugal vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,671元 (€1,878) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)