Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,214 (€1,678) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)