Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09578 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,828 (₨81,730) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (37 minutes ago)