Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,579 (₨126,664) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)