Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09434 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,636元 (₨91,546) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)