Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.510 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,128元 (€1,881) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $33 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (about 3 hours ago)