Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 61% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,732元 (€2,214) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)