Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,438 (€3,321) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)