Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06509 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,673 (₨148,621) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (39 minutes ago)