Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04870 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,648元 (₨177,592) in Faisalabad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)