Cost of living in Evora, Portugal vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.832 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,365元 (€2,473) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)