Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,371 (€2,079) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)