Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.970 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,853元 (€2,366) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)