Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,499 (7,139TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)