Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.090 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,583 (6,042TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)