Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.053 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 117% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,167 (kr19,158) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)