Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 120% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,920 (kr19,928) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)