Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 110% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,447 (kr31,959) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)