Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,466元 (€2,682) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)