Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11176 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 58% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 4,572元 (40,910 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)