Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,547 (Bs 18,764) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)