Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 98% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,759元 (€2,978) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)