Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.025 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,826元 (C$3,747) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)