Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.253 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,912 (C$3,981) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 4 hours ago)