Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.308 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 91% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,957元 (C$4,325) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)