Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01963 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,569 (538,491 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)