Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,238 (8,237 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (about 1 hour ago)