Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 33% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,462 (8,615 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)