Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,393 (12,296 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)