Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.734 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,056元 (9,608 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)