Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06252 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,788 (204,536 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)