Cost of living in Durrës, Albania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06310 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,930元 (220,755 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)