Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.585 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,861 (NZ$4,550) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (34 minutes ago)