Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.740 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,932元 (NZ$5,049) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)