Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02371 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,070 (635,505 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)