Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02458 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,942 (404,465 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (43 minutes ago)