Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,781 (€2,393) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (41 minutes ago)