Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,690元 (€1,989) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (27 minutes ago)