Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.057 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,460元 (13,683 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)