Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,032 (11,233 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (22 minutes ago)