Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,224 (11,675 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)