Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.986 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,150 (15,362 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)