Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,290 (11,532 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)