Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.018 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 120% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,335 (AU$4,252) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)