Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.726 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 133% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,037元 (AU$4,874) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Antwerp costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €258 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $29,155 (about 3 hours ago)