Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.937 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 145% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 29,379元 (AU$5,951) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)