Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,744 prices entered by 803 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.865 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 114% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,730 (Dirham 13,798) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)