Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,238 (6,292 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)