Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.707 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,954 (5,246 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)